Shipping and Returns
- 1. Placing orders through the Website
- 1.1. You must be at least 18 years of age to place any orders through this Website. If you are under 18 years of age, you must not order any goods via this Website. By placing an order you represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
- 1.2. When you place an order for goods from this Website we will consider that you are offering to purchase the goods. We will confirm acceptance of your offer by sending you a confirmation email including a reference number. If we accept your offer, a binding contract will be formed incorporating these Terms and Conditions (where applicable).
- 1.3. UOWC reserves the right to refuse to accept your offer or cancel orders at its sole discretion. If we do so, we will let you know.
- 1.4. UOWC only sell and deliver within Australia. UOWC will not accept offers for the purchase of goods outside of Australia or which are to be delivered outside of Australia.
- 1.5. In some cases UOWC may have limited stock of goods shown on this Website. In such circumstances UOWC reserves the right to limit the number of goods any particular customer may order.
- 2. Title and Delivery
- 2.1. Title to and Risk in the ordered goods will pass to you upon us receiving cleared funds for the purchase amount.
- 2.2. Items purchased from this Website are shipped using Australia Post and selected couriers. Shipping of goods will be charged at a flat fee of $12.10 (including GST) per order.
- 2.3. Shipping costs will be included in the final price specified at checkout.
- 2.4. If we accept your offer we will use all reasonable endeavours to process and ship your goods within 2 working days. In some circumstances a longer period of time may be required. UOWC shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of UOW, and UOWC shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations. If you have not received your goods within 10 working days of receiving a confirmation email please contact our customer service hotline on 1300 472 774.
- 2.5. If you have any questions concerning your order, please contact Client Services on 1300 472 774. Representatives are available to take your calls Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time. You can also e-mail 24 hours a day to email@example.com . A client services representative will reply within 24 hours during the business week.
- 2.6. Orders placed on a weekend or a NSW Public holiday will not begin payment processing until the next business day.
- 3. Consumer Guarantees and Refunds Policy
- 3.1 UOWC wants its customers to be 100% satisfied with all products purchased through the UOWC Shop. Where a product ordered from this website is a Consumer Good for the purposes of the Australian Consumer Law, the goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- 3.2 Specific reasons for a refund or exchange will greatly assist UOWC in developing quality merchandise meeting your requirements.
- 3.3 Where a refund or exchange is sought, all products must be returned in a similar condition to what the products where in when first delivered (apart from the defect alleged) as well as copy of the associated tax invoice or other proof of purchase. Appropriate packaging must be used to ensure that no in-transit damage occurs.
- 3.4 All returns will be inspected for authenticity prior to processing for refund or exchange. The purchaser may be contacted to clarify any issues relating to the returned product or to improve our quality processes.
- 3.5 Returned product postage will be at the cost of UOWC where a product has a major failure, is not of acceptable quality or otherwise fails to comply with the Consumer Guarantees specified within the Australian Consumer Law.
- 3.6 Should you wish to exchange the product as a result of the product having a major failure or otherwise failing to comply with the Consumer Guarantees, and the product you are seeking to exchange is no longer available or is not available in the specification you require, we will happily exchange it for another product of your choice which is then currently available from our website. Any differential in price will be handled via an adjustment using the customer's credit card details.
- 3.7 Return of products should be made via Australia Post mail or suitable courier and addressed to:
6 COOPER ST
KATOOMBA NSW 2780
- 3.8 Refunds will only be made to the credit card used to purchase the products.
- 3.9 Any questions regarding Shipping and Returns can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions regarding Shipping and Returns can be directed to: email@example.com